The BIM&CO and Onfly teams are pleased to meet you at the BIMWorld Paris and Low-Carbon Solutions 2022 trade shows at Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles. You will discover the very first BIM&CO manufacturers’ Hub (“Pôle fabricant”) with 6 manufacturers, as well as 5 BIM&CO and Onfly workshops! In the meantime, discover what the BIM&CO and Onfly teams have in store for you.
Meet us at our E70 stand!
Last year, we invited you to meet us on two different stands: the BIM&CO stand and the Onfly stand. This year, we wanted to meet you all. That’s why we’re inviting you to a joint stand for the bimandco.com and Onfly solutions. Come and chat with us at our stand E70 about digital transition and construction!
To guarantee free access to the fairs, please use the access code under this link.
The very first BIM&CO Manufacturers’ Hub
The big news for BIM&CO at this edition of BIMWorld is the launch of the very first BIM&CO Manufacturers’ “Pôle Fabricant“. Six innovative construction manufacturers will be present to discuss BIM and digital issues with you.
You will be able to meet on the E70 stand :
- Systovi, the only French manufacturer of solar solutions for the home. Systovi is committed to the energy transition and supports professionals and private individuals. You will discover Systovi’s BIM approach on Tuesday 05/04 and Wednesday 06/04 at 10.00 am.
- Parker Transair®, the first modular aluminium tube system for compressed air networks on the market, has constantly evolved to meet its customers’ needs. See a BIM project from the manufacturer on Tuesday and Wednesday at 11am.
- SWAO, new brand of CETIH. A 100% French manufacturer, SWAO specialises in the manufacture of windows and patio doors. Meet SWAO on Tuesday and Wednesday at 12:00 to discover its BIM approach.
- ArcelorMittal Construction, a company that provides innovative solutions to inspire smart construction for efficient, sustainable and attractive buildings. Come and see an AMC BIM project on Tuesday and Wednesday at 2pm.
- Manitou, was born with the invention of the first rough-terrain forklift truck. Since then, the brand has met the needs of all sectors of construction, industry and agriculture. Manitou will present its BIM approach on Tuesday and Wednesday at 3pm.
- Bel’M, a specialist in entrance doors, is also a CETIH brand. Bel’M wanted to explore the world of the entrance and reception areas to create a harmonious space for homes. See Bel’M on Tuesday and Wednesday at 4pm!
● Zilten, CETIH brand and specialist manufacturer of entrance doors, will also be alongside Bel’M on stand E70.
Make sure you can come and meet these manufacturers, with the free exhibition access code under this link.
Discover our workshops and our new BIM&CO and Onfly plugins
For AEC players and manufacturers, we have five workshops for you that focus on the digitalisation of the construction world:
- In our first workshop, you will discover how to use and share certified data in a BIM process, thanks to the BIM&CO & Eurovent partnership, with the case of the client Gree. See you on Tuesday 5 April at 12:30 at stand E70!
- The second workshop will present the Onfly & ETIM France partnership. You will discover with Baptiste Mullie and Wolfgang Leichnig how to exchange technical and geometrical data via the ETIM model. See you on Wednesday, April 6 at 10:30 am on the Onfly stand!
- The third workshop will present the new connector between BIM&CO and Fisa, a software publisher offering software for heating, air conditioning, ventilation and hydraulics professionals. This workshop will be presented by Baptiste Mullie and Marc Chaperon, and will take place on Wednesday 6 April at 11:30 am on stand E70.
- The fourth workshop will be presented by Rémy Maurcot, Solution Engineer and BIM Manager at BIM&CO. You will discover all about Onfly’s project offer. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday 6 April at 2.30 pm on the Onfly stand!
- The fifth and final workshop will be held with Stanislas Limouzi and Baptiste Mullie, on the theme of the use of the Digital As-Built records. See you on Wednesday 6 April at 3.30 pm on the Onfly stand.
At BIMWorld 2022, you will also discover the latest Onfly connector with Excel, to speed up all your tasks, as well as the new plugin for ElecCalc, Trace Software’s software for the design and dimensioning of electrical installations.
To find out more, come and meet us at BIMWorld 2022 at our stand E70, secure your seats with our free code!
To make sure you don’t miss any of the discussions, workshops or meetings, we invite you to meet us on 5 and 6 April 2022 at Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles! We look forward to seeing you there!