The Onfly team is proud to announce the launch of its BOOST offer on September 9, 2021. And to celebrate, it is offering a 14-day free trial to the first registrants of the online event here!
What is the BOOST offer for?
This new offer is dedicated to boosting the productivity of Architects, Designers, Builders and Manufacturers. The offer is quickly deployable and brings together the essential functions for centralising your BIM and CAD object library and sharing its content easily with your teams. This means that the latest versions of your objects are quickly accessible and BIM is more easily deployable. Benefit from the essential functions, at a more accessible price, whatever the size of your company or team!
An innovative, simple and flexible solution
The objective of Onfly’s Boost offer is to facilitate BIM projects. This library of BIM objects will allow you to :
1. Quickly access your files, thanks to the various search filters (by parameter, by software, by tag, etc.). No more time spent looking for the ideal object for your project and ending up re-modelling it!
2. Save time and efficiency with quick access from your BIM software to objects and collections, both online and offline, not to mention instant drag & drop.
3. Benefit from a fast implementation with one-click integration of your objects.
4. View your objects easily: from all types per object, to parameter values.
5. Manage your content with the ability to publish and edit objects in bulk.
If you are interested in this productivity gain, then you can already book your place for the launch event on Thursday 9 September.
A launch event not to be missed!
This event will be presented by four members of the Onfly team. You will find Baptiste Mullie, CEO of BIM&CO, Baptiste Joyeaux, COO, Eric Mercher, Product Owner and Valentin Malemanche, Product Manager.